CREATOR OF ATPL TRAINING MATERIALS
LOCATION: WORK FROM HOME
Who are we looking for?
ATPL Academy is looking for highly motivated and qualified aviation professionals to develop top-quality training materials (textbooks, video lectures, database of questions) for ATPL ground school and distance learning courses. Specifically, we are looking for pilots, engineers and technicians who have a deep passion for their profession and for teaching, and who share our philosophy: to make life easier for future airline pilots by providing excellent, simple, comprehensive, and straightforward ATPL training material!
What will be your role and duties?
- Report to the organisation’s director.
- After receiving the necessary guidelines and instructions, individually develop high quality training material in accordance with current EASA regulations and guidelines.
- Working with the rest of the team to plan and revise your content, develop ancillary materials, such as review sheets, questions, interactive videos, etc.
What qualifications and skills are we looking for?
- Highly refined skills in writing technical manuals, such as textbooks, and in designing visual content, such as illustrations and interactive videos.
- CPL (A) licence + Instrumental qualification or a degree in aerospace engineering.
- Instructional experience in pilot training or aviation is strongly preferred. This includes, but is not limited to, Theoretical Knowledge Instructor (TKI), Instrumental Rating Instructor (IRI), Flight Instructor (FI), Synthetic Flight Instructor (SFI), Type Rating Instructor (TRI).
How much will I be paid for this job?
We offer excellent payments, established according to the high skills and effort we require. Your remuneration will be divided into two components: a fixed part and a variable part that is based on a percentage of sales.
How does the selection process work?
There will be two steps:
1- In the first step we will assess the information and resumes provided by each candidate.
2- Candidates who pass the first step will be contacted for a technical online interview with our director and some team members.
To apply to this position, fill in the following application form, it will only take a few minutes.
PLEASE NOTE: to support your application, please send us your CV to email@example.com, specifying your first and last name in the subject line of the email.